Yes yes y'all it's Andrew Macy
As you can tell from the above picture, Andrew is the guy who gets all the fine ho's in this band. Andrew does lead guitar for most of the songs, and back up vocals on a lot of stuff. He showcases his vocal talents by taking over lead vocals in the (ladies' favorite) intro to "Hardcore 180": "On top of spaghetti". Andrew joined the band while his brother, Randy, was playing bass for us. Andrew was replacing Mitch who was replacing Adam, one of the founding Creekans. Andrew spends a lot of time glaring at Joshy-poo.
If Andrew was a fruit, he'd be a pineapple- pineapples hurt if somebody hurls one at you from a speeding car.
When Andrew first joined the band, he was a clean-cut short haired boy, with the world at his fingertips. Now he has a big, red, 'fro, and we're formulating a plan to remove his fingers.
1. Andrew and Nate tieing the knot.
2. When all else fails, pout.
3. Somebody kept asking for pictures of andrew all nekkid and stuff,
so we had to oblige. (That's his current sugardaddy in the left)
4. Andrew standing tall (err... well, hunched over) atop his amp
5. Andrew and the sib either singing or giving birth... I really can't tell.
6. Andrew getting nekkid for the hick dancers
7. Andrew and his trademark "kissy face" guitar stance
8. Andrew Macy: PUNK ROCK