The amazing, un-moving, Jon (SIB) Moriconi!
Jon is master of the "oopies"; he plays rythm on most of the songs, and does leads on tracks like "20". Jon thinks that hippopotomi are good to have around. Jon is one of the founding members of the original band, it was all him and Adam Wallace when it started, then Nate came along and screwed everything up. we all love Jon very much and you should too. We hope that he won't one day snap and kill us all (namely me) for all the fun we have with him.
In a land far, far away, Jon would be a giant among men. This is assuming that this far away land had very tiny inhabitants.
"Where would the world be without the SIB?"
The San Francisco Treat
Bad Case of the Slap
Jon Marconi: Soccer '99
Mona Lisa: Soccer '99
Makavelli: Soccer '99
Lasagne: Soccer '99
Macaroni Salad: Soccer '99
1. Crashed out after much partyin' and playin'
2. Taking a load off at the civic.
3. Sib standing there.
4. Sib still standing there.
5. Sib still, still standing there.
6. Sib standing there, singing.
7. Sib standing there with paul.
8. Sib standing there, hung over.
9. Sib NOT standing, riding the horsie.